Disription

A place for family and friends near and far to keep up with our growing family.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 15

I know this isn't a picture of Annaka eating but I thought it was sweet! 


Annaka has always been a little bit of a foodie. Not eating everything but a balance. This past week our little lady has been eating anything that we put in front of her. I don't know if it's those snazzy new teeth or she is just growing up. Whatever it is I am thankful she has such a good appetite, thank you Baby Led Weaning! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annaka,
    You are so beautiful I'm so glad you mommy shares all your adventurers as you growing,looking at the world with such curiosity,I just love it! I look forward to see what those little fingers get into next.. Give ox's to your Mommy and Daddy.

    love you and God bless you

    Little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great picture! That's one of the photos she'll want to project behind her, when she and her father dance at her wedding. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading about Annaka!

    ReplyDelete