Disription

A place for family and friends near and far to keep up with our growing family.

Friday, November 1, 2013

1/365

So I wanted to share a little bit about myself. I have always love photography and when my daughter was born in 2011 I picked up my camera to awaken my long lost hobby. I hadn't been shooting in manuel for a couple years, then came Annaka. I wanted to be able to capture her the best way I could. After about a year I thought why don't I try and give this photography a try as a profession, it had always been a dream of mine. So last fall I started  Strawberry Patch Photography with my sister.

I am a self taught photography, I still have so much to learn and am really excited to see how much I grow with this project. I would love any feedback you have.

So here is my first photo for the year long challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment