Disription

A place for family and friends near and far to keep up with our growing family.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

17/365 - 23/365

So these are not the best pictures. I am trying to pick up my camera everyday and get them up here. Hopefully once we get into a little more of a routine I have a little more creativity to offer. Also I know it is pretty much just of my children but this is my life and this is what is going on in my life.

Photo 17
Thaddaeus in the hospital not even 24 hours old.

Photo 18
Flowers we received from our church our first day home.

Photo 19
My son.

Photo 20
Our very best friends meeting Thaddaeus for the first time.

Photo 21
Annaka's first time holding her baby brother, it didn't last very long.

Photo 22
What my nightstand looks like these days.

Photo 23
My beautiful daughter.


1 comment: